Wednesday, March 08, 2006

New Blog...

I wanted to start a new blog to keep track of my objects in progress.

With that said, I will start with the oldest project that is still in progress.

My Godson Ethanael's blanket.


Ethanael was born last May. My goal is to complete it by his first birthday. lol

When I bought the blanket and the threads, I had no idea what I was getting into. I thought it was adorable.

There are various teddy bears through out. One in each corner and one in the center on the moon.

The words on the blanket say "I see the moon", "The moon sees me", "God Bless the Moon", "God Bless Me."

After I get the cross stitch done. I have to figure out how to do the rest. I have the filling stuff, can't remember what it's called right now and I just need to buy a backing for it. I'm thinking of putting a blue, baby blue, flannel backing to it. I don't know if that would work yet. We'll see as it comes along.

No comments: