Wednesday, March 08, 2006

My next oldest object...



I thought this crocheted layette set was really cute. I also wanted to learn the popcorn stitch. There's a blanket that goes to it too. I haven't started making the squares for it yet. There are 96 yellow squares and 96 pink ones needed to make it. I'm thinking that might take me awhile.


I'm not too happy with the bonnet. I was happy when I completed it because it was the first bonnet I ever made. BUT.... After I really looked at it. I think my gauge is too tight or something and I'm not too happy with the way things came together. This might end up being some clothes for the kids dolls or something. I think I might need to make a new one.

I'm actually not too happy with these either. These are my first booties I've ever made. I found out that I missed a couple of rounds in the first bootie I made so I need to figure out if it's worth pulling it back and trying to fix or whether I should just make a whole new bootie. I thought it was tiny when I had finished it but I hadn't seen any booties recently so I didn't know.

This object isn't nearly as old as Ethanael's blanket.

No comments: