Friday, April 14, 2006

Preemie Burial Romper

I ended up working on this last night until around 4 am. I modified it some as I thought my idea would be cuter. I had also thought about cross stitching on the front rather than the ribbon I had put on it, but... I just put the ribbon in the long run. The picture below is the front of the romper.


This second picture is the back. I don't see why it has to be a burial romper. Why couldn't a preemie wear this any time? Maybe there's something I don't know.


I was supposed to put snaps or velcro on the back and at the bottom of the crotch, but instead I laced some ribbon on the back that could tie and I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the crotch, I just think snaps or velcro would be bad for a preemie. At least if the child were still alive and wearing the outfit.

No comments: